Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Holy Guacamole!

Mmmmmm....just writing that word makes me drool with desire. 
I should really run to the store so I can whip up a batch tonight....

Anyhoo, back to the reason I titled my post with that scrumptious word.  Lori Anderson blogged about some of her current favorite beads at ABS and she included a picture of some beads she had purchased from me a couple of weeks ago.  I cannot tell you how delighted I was! 
Making beads, night after night, is a true passion of mine.  Had I not found this passion, I think I would have been declared insane and found tucked away in an asylum...seriously. We won't go into details, but life got a little hectic and I needed something to pour my heart into (other than my beautiful boys). 
Each bead is an object of my enthusiasm, my joy for the life I live.
So without getting too philosophical about a darn bead,
thank you Lori for the feature and appreciation of my work.

1 comment: