Friday, February 4, 2011

New Beads

We've had an unusually warm winter here in Central Oregon.  Temps have been sticking
 between 40-50 for the last 3 weeks.  Might seem cold, but last year our winter lasted until May!  My feelings are mixed...I love the snow, but I love to be able to be outside, running,
hiking, soaking up the sun.  I guess my heart is content with the warmth and the blue
skies because I made these last night. 


The contrast between the blue and browns is
so calming and full of warmth.  I've decided to sell sets that include different shapes...
any thoughts on this?

2 comments:

  1. I just goes to show that there is so much beauty that can come from staying inside from those cold cold days and nights. Really love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful -- such serene colors, and of course I love the spirals! The wavy texture is wonderful, too; it looks like layered sandstone. Your idea to do sets of various shapes sounds great; perhaps offer both mixed sets (such as a focal, lentils, and rounds) and sets of each shape so that beaders can mix and match as needed. Great work!

    ReplyDelete